+ MareWatchers Fellowship
|-+ MareWatchers Topics Barnyard Talk Summer Time going on's!
Username:
Password:
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Summer Time going on's!  (Read 3183 times)
Angel
Owner
Barn Master

2017 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« on: Wed Jun 30, 2010 08:59 AM »

Its been a really busy summer here at SpiritWins. Very hot and humid for the whole month of June. We finally have a little break in the heat for maybe a week and then I think it will be back up there again. Hay season is in full swing too. Got about 100 acres on the ground now, not counting has already been so far. but will be heading to the field tomorrow to rake with my new kabota tractor.

My hand is healing, but still have to be very careful so it doesnt get bumped and its really sore and stiff every morning.

Leslie, Kelvin and Ashley were here for a little over a week and we had a blast. They left yesterday to get back home. Gonna miss the laughter and fun antics. It was tooooooo quiet in the house last night.

Started doing the spring cleaning that I wasnt able to do with a hurt hand, it put me behind about 4 months. Sam and I got the living room done and are working on the dining room. Then we will go to the smaller rooms. Cleaning from top to bottom and shampooing carpets too. Fun Fun.

What have yall been doing so far this summer??

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: