Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/34/4378034/html/community2008/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New Additions!
MareWatchers Fellowship
Mon May 21, 2018 12:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Calendar Gallery Gallery Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Additions!  (Read 1557 times)
Angel
Barn Master

2018 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« on: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 PM »

We have been very very busy since the first of the year trying to get everything in order for foaling time. New cams are now up and its starting to warm up some. The foaling box is all set and ready. We are now going to try to get the auto waterer up and running. Then will be trying to get some new fence lines up with more cams for the new additions to SpiritWins!

Pics are coming later as I am not going to be picking them up till sometime in April.

BUT:     Welcoming to Spirit Wins Farm

A Homozygous Gold Champagne Colt... His name is pending with AQHA but we are hoping to get the name: SWF Champagne Thirst.
He is a grandson of Cougarand. Sire: SW Champagne King. Dam:  Miss Cougar Leo. He will be triple registered. AQHA, ICHR and FQHA. If he is really high foundation and we think he is, we will also try to get him registered with NFQHA. He has lots of cutting bloodlines. Both sire and dam are listed on all breed.
Yeah I know he is a quarter horse and I am into paints but with his guaranteed champagne gene I can cross him with all my homozygous toby mares and produce champagne paint babies! Also  Jerry has lots of qtr mares we can breed him to when he is old enough to breed with. Yes he is only a yearling so it will be a couple years wait.

Next is a gold champagne tobiano . Her name is SW Champagne Jewel. She is two this year.

Last is Incandescent, she is also a gold champagne and is 2 this year.

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
critterkeeper
Feeder

« Reply #1 on: Wed Feb 23, 2011 09:12 AM »

You have one heck of a there - I just LOVE Cougarand and his offspring...Remind me to go find the pix of that Cougar gold champaign I wanted (that hubby nixed....we drove 5 hrs there and he wouldn't let me have him... ).
Angel
Barn Master

2018 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« Reply #2 on: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:44 PM »

here are our new additions. The photos are from last summer. We will get new photos of them when they are here and shed out.
Cant wait to get them home and start working with them.

First photo is our new Colt. He is a grandson of Cougarand and is a Homozygous Gold Champagne AQHA.

SWF Champagne Thirst

The girls. They are Gold Champagne APHA Tobiano's.

SW Champagne Jewel

Incandescent
« Last Edit: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:58 PM by Angel » Logged

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: