+ MareWatchers Fellowship
|-+ MareWatchers Ranches R & D Miniatues R & D Cam Link
Username:
Password:
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: R & D Cam Link  (Read 4253 times)
Angel
Owner
Barn Master

2017 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« on: Wed Jul 04, 2012 06:09 PM »

http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/r&dminiatures.html
« Last Edit: Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 AM by Angel » Logged

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
Spottedminis
R & D's Miniatures
Hoof Picker

Britt

« Reply #1 on: Wed Jul 04, 2012 07:18 PM »

Dolly is on cam,she is 314 days today. She is bagged up and dropped off! everything points to ready!! She has been really restless the last 24hrs....I believe she will go soon!
This is a long anticipated foal, we have been trying to cross these 2 for about 3 yrs now!

Also wanted to add that my chickens Dollys stall lol

It is my barn, my rules,if you dont like you see,you dont have to watch. i am there during every birth, i do go in and out periodically at night to do checks if i want. we normally do have someone watching the cam at all times,but in case we are engrossed with a movie or something and you dont see anyone and theres a mare foaling,by all means please call. I would rather have too many false alarms than no one call at all.
I DO LEAVE THE CAM UP DURING ANY COMPLICATIONS!!!
Turning the cam off is my least priority should something go wrong. i dont mind leaving it up for educational purposes.

The cam is running via sat internet so idk how it will react lol hoping it does ok.

If the cams normally not up and running by 11pm,its prolly bc i forgot to turn it on lol or sometimes i will post that its off if im on doing stuff.. but hopefully we wont have to wait long for her to foal!!

Here is a pic from yesterday

Here are pics from today

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: