+ MareWatchers Fellowship
|-+ MareWatchers Exchange Recommendations T Shirts
Username:
Password:
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: T Shirts  (Read 3919 times)
AmandaL
Hoof Picker

« on: Sun Mar 24, 2013 09:00 PM »

I just wanted to let you all know about www.horseshirts.com, a company run by my friend.  We can do custom orders if you want to order up a batch of t-shirts with your barn logo on them, promote your stallion, let the world know you are a "mare watcher" or the owner of a champion, we are limited by your imagination.  We ship to the US and Canada so I think everyone here is covered.  An added note, a portion of the proceeds go to HomeFront Equestrians (a non-profit organization also run by my friend for military families to give them an equine experience).  So while you're watching and on foals you can let your mind start thinking about a custom shirt design and get in touch with myself or Elizabeth (her contact info is on the website).

Thank you,
Amanda
Angel
Owner
Barn Master

2017 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« Reply #1 on: Sun Mar 24, 2013 09:06 PM »

oh  this is pretty cool!
Will do some checking out for MareWatchers t-shirts to..

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
AmandaL
Hoof Picker

« Reply #2 on: Sun Mar 24, 2013 09:22 PM »

You can check them both out and give a like on FB too    I know she is planning on running some FB fan specials soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: