+ MareWatchers Fellowship
|-+ MareWatchers Ranches Rubyview Minis Rubyview Minis Cam Link
Username:
Password:
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rubyview Minis Cam Link  (Read 3899 times)
Angel
Owner
Barn Master

2017 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« on: Sun Apr 07, 2013 07:18 PM »

Welcome to MareWatchers

Rubyview Minis: http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/rubyviewminis.html

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
SusanM
« Reply #1 on: Sun Apr 07, 2013 08:06 PM »

Awesome, the logo and colors. Welcome Rebecca.
rubyviewminis
Hoof Picker

« Reply #2 on: Mon Apr 08, 2013 02:17 PM »

Thank you!  I am trying to feel my way around the site.  This is Pacific Masquerade the sire to this foal, we nicknamed him Mr. Fancyprance.  He is a gelding now, I just him.

* IMG_0072.JPG (74.31 KB, 640x480 - viewed 247 times.)
rubyviewminis
Hoof Picker

« Reply #3 on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:19 PM »

Well, I finally figured out where to go  to post with the most recent happinens.  I think.  Missy has lots of edema in front of and around her tiny udder.  For me, PROGRESS of some sort finally!  She seemed in a better mood, don't blame her, the wind finally quit.

A friend of mine who owns The Extra Scoop immune booster supplements is using Missy's foaling date as an April contest on facebook!  So nice!  Everyone has to guess the day and hour of foaling, and the sex.  How fun is that?  My vet called and kept updated on her condition, and reminded me of their emergency number, and mentioned a few other things like the snap test.  I am so fortunate to have two vets who are knowledgeable, and care.  most importantly they try to learn, especially about miniature horses.  Not many around here and I am the only one they who takes the minis in on a regular basos/  I just Ruby View Vet Clinic!  They are top notch.  Can you tell we live at the base of the Ruby Mountains?

I am headed off to dream land, can't take another almost all nighter.  I soundly knowing I have a lot of eyes on my Missy.  Thank you
SusanM
« Reply #4 on: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:34 PM »

Up watching all night tonight. Sleep well
rubyviewminis
Hoof Picker

« Reply #5 on: Fri Apr 12, 2013 07:56 AM »

Thank you Sue.  How are your girls doing?
rubyviewminis
Hoof Picker

« Reply #6 on: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 AM »

Cam is down for awhile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: