Password:
Advanced Search
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rumors  (Read 4468 times)
Angel
Owner
Barn Master

2017 another year to fulfill with greatness!

« on: Mon Sep 28, 2009 09:59 PM »

Annoucement! Putting an end to these malicious and unfounded rumors now!

There has been a rumor going on for months now that a certain person is suing MareWatchers and telling others not to come here to stream their cams. It is not a false statement that this person has been lying. It is a false statement that this person has been telling others of their lawsuit action.
So, for your information, these rumors are false. There is no law suit against MareWatchers and never has been. I challenge those who go out of their way to continue spread these false statements that have been told to them, to bring us PROOF. Just because someone tells you something, doesn't make it gold.

We, MareWatchers, welcome everyone here. We do not dictate on how long you want to leave your cams on. If you'd like them to run 24/7 on a blade of grass so we can watch it grow, then you are welcome to do that.

Our policy, you pay to stream your cams with us, therefore we stream them.

I hope this clears up any questions that may have risen from someone who cant seem to get a life of their own.

If anyone still has any concerns, Please call me direct: 270-227-8992 I'd be to talk with you.

Thank you
Angel
« Last Edit: Tue Sep 29, 2009 09:07 PM by Leslie » Logged

Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do something, do it with your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality.

Sticks and stones may break my bones! But words will never hurt me!

Cam Link:  http://www.marewatchers.com/cam/spiritwins.htm
eenie
Cam Recorder
Hoof Picker

« Reply #1 on: Sat Nov 07, 2009 06:39 AM »

Well Said... thanks for that Angel
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: